Saturday, April 24, 2010

CRICUT PRESERVES CARTRIDGE


I recently purchased this cartridge and could not wait to test it out. Now that the leaves are starting to come back on the trees, I look forward to the summer time when those beautiful blossoms will become fruit. I came from Southern California where orange groves were bountiful when I was growing up! I think I'll be sending this card to one of my other Cali friends who longs for the days of sunshine and warmth but has moved away, too.

I made this card using the following items:

Cricut Cartridge: Preserves
Cardstock: brown, kraft, orange, dark brown, light green and cream
Pattern paper: DCWV (on the orange)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accents: Green Buttons, Embossing Folder (medallion by Cuttlebug), Gel pens
Tools: Scallop Border Punch (SU)
Fiber: hemp twine

1 comment:

  1. Your work is amazing! I can't believe that you are so new to papercrafting!!
    Alecia

    ReplyDelete