Saturday, May 1, 2010

NSD Challenge #6- Kids Craft, too!


This challenge was to make something for a child or to make something with a child. I tried to convince both of my boys to work on something with me but it was a no go. So, instead I decided to think forward to the end of the year and make something to give to a child. With summer right around the corner, I have some preschoolers that will be graduating out of my class at church. Our group is called the "purple lambs" so I made some goodies for them to take home after our graduation party. I kept it simple with a tag that said, "We'll miss Ewe!"
(sorry that the picture came out a little too dark)




Here is what I made:




Cricut Carts- TBBM (lunchbag)(tag); Just Because Cards (Sheep)


cardstock - green, white, black


Pattern paper - purple polka dots


ink- black gel pen, purple gel pen


accents- gem


fibers - White ribbon, stretchy lace cord (the kind used to make bead bracelets) Elmer's




No comments:

Post a Comment