Friday, September 17, 2010

Thankful - Card Patterns Sketch #81



I am really in the mood for fall. It is still unusually warm here in Colorado so I will have to wait just a little longer. In the mean time, I have had some fun making my own fall cards.


For this card I used Card Patterns Sketch challenge. I liked the simple design and used a pumpkin as the focal point.


Cartridge: Create-a-Critter (Pumpkin; leaves)

I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background, some buttons, ribbon, and twine from my stash. I used two circle punches to make the frame for my "thankful" sentiment. I doodled a little and inked a little. The fun paper in the middle of the pumpkin comes from Imaginisce's Apple Cider collection.


I had a great time making this card. Thanks for looking and leaving a comment.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all 3 fall cards!!! Makes me want to put on a sweater and be in front of a nice fire. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo pretty! I love your creations! Have been missing you! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete