Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Homemade Jams



Something new that I decided to try this year was to make some homemade jams. I made only two varieties since I was just starting out: peach and strawberry. I loved the way that they came out. Plus it gave me a chance to decorate the jar as well. And boy, did I have the perfect cricut cart in mind! I used my Preserves cart to make the tag, lid and flower on the tag. I tied it up all pretty like with a satin bow; I also added some hemp twine to the tag as well at a mini pumpkin color safety pin.

These are my Thanksgiving gifts for some my friends. I am also entering it in the following contest(s).

Challenges:

Paper Cutz - #67 Thanksgiving


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a wonderful comment! I just love your jam decorations, this is a cart that I wanted for a while and just purchased it last week from ebay and had to make something with it.

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a wonderful decoration for your jam jars! Love those fall colors! Great job and thanks for playing at Paper Cutz this week!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome is this! I love it! Your friends are going to love these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wish I was a friend of yours to get some homemade jam. Yummy! Love the way you decorated the jar. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift ideas! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    Just wanted to say thanks for following my blog! Looking forward to your new ideas!

    http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete