Friday, July 30, 2010

Get Well Flower Power


A friend of mine is going through some testing for breast cancer. I wanted to send her something to cheer her up. I also wanted to use the new Live Simply Cricut Lite cartridge. It has so many cute and cheery cuts on it.

I cut these flowers at 3.5 inches. I used my button bits set from PTI for the sentiment and the polka dot petals in the background. I used my gel pens for the stitching and ribbons and button from my stash.
I also used a fiskars border punch and an EK success 3/4" square punch. I used a hero arts polka dot background on the green paper strip.
Challenges:
CCC- #35 Get Well
Thanks for looking!












1 comment:

  1. Very nice project! I love the doodling! I found your link from the Cricut Cardz Challenge blog and am now a follower!

    Thanks for sharing, Cheryl
    http://cardsbycg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete