Thursday, August 19, 2010

Doggie Doodle Dandy

I just recently got some paper (on clearance, dontcha love it?) that is perfect for pet lovers. It is from K*I Memories and it is super cute. In the summer I promised 5 friends that I would make them something handmade. This is one of the gifts that I will be giving to a friend. She owns a pet sitting service in the Denver Metro area and I thought she'd like this card set to write little notes on for some of her clients.
I made a card for her, a gift bag, and a set of 5 - 3x3 notecards. The all have the same paper so it all goes together nicely.
Cartridges: Doodlecharms (dog cut at 2 1/2" for the large card and 1 1/2" for the notecards); TBBM (gift bag cut at 5 3/4")

I used 2 different kinds of patterned paper, 2 different kinds of ribbon, and 2 buttons (on the dog tag) to go along with Cupcake Craft's Challenge. I also used the layout from Card Patterns Sketch #77 for the main card.
Here is a picture of the gift bag and the mini notecards that go inside.

Challenges:

Cupcake Crafts - Challenge #104 (2 papers, 2 buttons, 2 ribbon)

Card Patterns - sketch #77

Cricut Cardz Challenge - Anything goes

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Great entry for our Two's challenge...thanks for joining in with our birthday celebrations at Cupcake Craft Challenge and good luck in the draw for the fab prizes on offer! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!!! It is so perfect and just too cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Carolyn. Love this sweet pooch card. The papers are fab and such manly colours. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week, glad you managed to tweak the challenge to fit your card! ;) x

    ReplyDelete