Sunday, August 29, 2010

Up on the Rooftop




I can't believe that I made another Christmas card! It's not even September yet so I'm hoping that I will be more on top of it this year. Woohoo!
I really like the images that came on the Joy of the Seasons cartridge. I used that cart to cut out the reindeer, the jingle bells, and the holly border. I sewed a border around the background of the reindeer, added some stickles to him, and used my Xyron to add glitter to the jingle bells. I also stitched a border on the top and bottom of the strip that holds my easel card up. More stickles on the holly leaves.
Challenges:
Card Patterns - #79 sketch
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas is August
ABC Christmas Challenge - R is for Rudolph
Secret Crafter - Make a start on Christmas
Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas Card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carolyn :-) I love this Reindeer ,, so stylish ! and the holly and jingle bells are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - love the sparkly bells!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC & ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm feeling festive already! Great card, and thanks for joining us at TG this week. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
    Anthea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute!! What a great design! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge!! We will have another new one on wednesday!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete