Monday, April 25, 2011

You're Sew Kind

Don't you love when people go the extra mile and do something really generous for you?
I have a friend who is so sweet and she is the kind of friend that makes you thankful every day!
She is great about calling me, inviting me to try new things with her (like taking some culinary classes and quilting classes), and she just inspires me to be a better friend.

Since she is just learning how to sew I thought I'd make this thank you card for her. I was inspired by Papercrafts Magazine. I took the idea and made it my own.

Here are the supplies:

Cardstock: Red, Black White, Kraft, Simply Chartreuse (PTI)
Dies: Sending You "leaves"(PTI), Small Oval (Nestabilities), Rickrack and small scallop paper punch (EK success)
Ink: Black (Memento), New Canvass (PTI)
Accents: Black button, white glitter, bakers twine (MS), sewing machine, embossing folder (spots and dots I think is cuttlebug)
Sentiment: I believe it's from a HeroArts clear stamp set that I got a long time ago.

Thanks for looking! Sorry my posts are so sporadic. I've been busy lately and it seems like when I make a craft I don't have time to take a pic of it and post it. I always have to rush out the door! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment